“To maintain your Veronique Rees Fitness Pro stagewear to continue to sparkle and stand out”
WEARING YOUR La Diva Design™ BIKINI:
- Slowly and gently slide your bottoms on without tugging on them too hard.
- Place your side connectors high on your hips to elongate your legs.
- Adjust your bottoms properly to get the right amount of coverage, both at the front and back.
- Attach your competition badge to the little fabric tag on the left of your bottoms.
Important: Spray tan can spoil your bikini if you are using the wrong products, please get a professional spray tan to avoid this.
Now you are ready to compete like a pro
LOVING YOUR VR Fitness Pro™ BIKINI:
- Wrap the bikini separately in tissue paper and pace into the gold inserts provided.
- When placing them into your velour bag, please place your bra at the bottom and your bottoms on top.
- When packing your bikini inside your suitcase to go to your competition, make sure it’s not squashed and no heavy items are put on top of it (curlers, make up case, posing shoes) or carry separately.
WASHING YOUR LA DIVA DESIGN™ BIKINI:
You can wash your bikini by soaking it in warm water using hand washing powder. Dry cleaning is not recommended.
Soak for no more than 2 minutes without scrubbing to remove excess tan.
Hang over a bath and allow to drip dry.
!!! Please DO NOT use a washing machine or scrub your bikini !!!
AFTER YOUR SHOW
If you choose to sell your bikini second hand after your competition, La Diva Design™ cannot hold responsibility for the fit of your bikini on anyone else as it was designed to fit you. Alternatively, if you choose to sell your bikini back to us please contact us with a picture to see if this is possible .
We would LOVE to see your stunning pictures of you at your competition.
REMEMBER TO SHARE ON INSTAGRAM AND TAG US