Purpose of this Privacy Notice
This Privacy Notice tells you what to expect when Veronique Fitness Pro processes personal information. It applies to information about applicants, residents and other service users. It tells you the purposes for which we may process your personal information, the legal basis and your rights with respect to processing. Processing includes any operation which is performed on your personal information including just keeping your information.
Why do we collect and store personal information?
Veronique Fitness Pro needs to collect process and store personal information about you. We do this for the fulfilment of contractual agreements and to deliver efficient and effective services.
Information we may hold about you and how we use it
The personal information we hold on our records concerns our relationship with you.
- We hold names, addresses, email, gender, size, personal photographs. This is to allow us to produce our products and also to deliver a service to you.
- We hold contact details for you, so we can communicate with you about our services. When you provide information about yourself this is with your consent for us to use it in order to produce your garments and to comply with financial regulations.
- We record information about your needs when you make an order. All personal information for orders is required to ensure that we produce a high quality bespoke product for you. To make sure we understand any needs or to improve our product for you.
- We record information to enable us to provide a high quality service to you.
- We record changes in your circumstances. For example, your size may change nearer to a competition.
- We keep financial records about the amount of money you have paid us; any amount(s) outstanding and action taken to recover money you owe.
- We may hold information about you to arrange or provide our services.
- We record may record information to allow us to mail you with our offers and up date you on our products. You must confirm that you are happy to go onto our mailing list.
This list is not exhaustive, as we hold records of most contact we have with you, or about you. We process this information so we can deliver services to you. Generally, the information we hold will have been provided by you (on application or enquiry forms or when we communicate with you). We will only ask for personal information that is appropriate to enable us to deliver our services. In some cases you can refuse to provide your details if you deem a request to be inappropriate. You should note that this may impact our ability to provide some services to you if you refuse to provide information that stops us from doing so.
How we manage your personal information
We process your personal information in accordance with the principles of Data Protection Regulation We will treat your personal information fairly and lawfully and we will ensure that information is:
- Processed for limited purposes;
- Kept up-to-date, accurate, relevant and not excessive;
- Not kept longer than is necessary;
- Kept secure.
Access to personal information is restricted to authorised individuals on a strictly need to know basis. We are committed to keeping your personal details up to date and ask that you inform us about any changes needed to ensure your details are accurate.
We may ask you security questions to confirm your identity when you call us. This is to help us to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. We will not discuss your personal information with anyone other than you, unless you have given us prior written authorisation to do so.
Legal basis for processing
Our main legal basis for processing personal data is where it is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by Veronique Fitness Pro or by a third party to process your information in order to manage your order. We can do that so long as we do not interfere with your fundamental rights or freedoms.
The other reasons we can rely upon to process your personal information under Data Protection Act is as follows:
- With your consent (i.e. agreement) to us processing your personal information You can withdraw your consent at any time. This is explained further below in the section entitled ‘Your rights’;
- Where we are under a legal obligation or an obligation under a contract to process/disclose the information;
- Where we need to protect the vital interests (i.e. the health and safety) of you or another person
Special categories of personal data are defined within the regulation and covers racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or philosophical beliefs, trade union membership, processing or genetic or biometric data for the purposes of identifying a natural person, data concerning health or data concerning a persons sexual orientation. The legal basis for processing these special categories of personal information is more limited. To lawfully process special categories of personal data, we must identify a lawful basis for the processing and meet a separate condition for the processing. The basis on which we can use these are:
- With your consent;
- Where we need to protect the vital interests (i.e. the health and safety) of you or another person;
- Where you have already made your personal information public;
- Where we or another person needs to bring or defend legal claims; and/or
- Substantial public interest grounds
Periods for which we will store your personal information
We will only hold your records during the period of our relationship with you and for a set period afterwards to allow us to meet our legal obligations. This includes resolving any follow up issues between us. For example, when your order has been completed we will usually keep records about you for up to 7 years for accountancy procedures.
Sharing your personal information
Normally, only Veronique Fitness Pro staff will be able to see and process your personal information. However, there may be times when we will share relevant information with third parties. We do this for the purposes as outlined above or where we are legally required to do so. When sharing personal information, we will comply with all aspects of the Data Protection Act. Sensitive information about health, sexual life, race, religion and criminal activity, for example, is subject to particularly stringent security and confidentiality measures.
Where necessary or required, we may share information as follows:
- With our staff , in order to undertake your order,
- With third party service providers, in connection with services performed on our behalf. Our relationships with such providers are governed by our contracts with them which include strict data sharing and confidentiality protocols.
- With postal services in order to deliver your orders.
This list is not exhaustive as there are other circumstances where we may also be required to share information, for example:
- To meet our legal obligations
- In connection with legal proceedings (or where we are instructed to do so by Court order)
- To protect the vital interests of an individual (in a life or death situation)
Your Rights under the Data Protection Regulations
Data Protection law grants you certain rights (“information rights”) which provide:
|Right of access and of date portability||You have the right of access to information we hold about or concerning you and/or to have it transferred to another data controller in some circumstances. If you would like to exercise this right you should contact us as outlined below.|
|Right of rectification or erasure||If you feel that any data that we hold about you is inaccurate you have the right to ask us to correct or rectify it. You also have a right to ask us to erase information about you where you can demonstrate that the data we hold is no longer needed by us. Your right of rectification and erasure extends to anyone we have disclosed your personal information to and we will/shall take all reasonable steps to inform those with whom we have shared your data about your request for erasure.|
|Right to restriction of processing||You have a right to request that we refrain from processing your data where you contest its accuracy, or the processing is unlawful and you have opposed its erasure, or where we don’t need to hold your data anymore but you need us to in order to establish, exercise of defend any legal claims, or we are in dispute about the legality of our processing your personal data. If you need us to correct any mistakes please email firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Right to object||You have the right to object to our processing of your personal data where the basis of the processing is our legitimate interests including but not limited to direct marketing and profiling. To object to our processing your personal date please email email@example.com|
|Right to withdraw consent||You have the right to withdraw your consent for the processing of your personal data where the processing is based on consent. To withdraw consent please email firstname.lastname@example.org|
|Right of complaint||You have a right to lodge a complaint about any aspect of how we are handling your data with the Information Commissioner’s Office who can be contacted at www.ico.org.uk|
Changes to this Privacy Notice
We keep our privacy notice under regular review and will place any updates on our website; you will be notified of any major changes to this policy.
Identity and contact details of Controller
Veronique Fitness Pro is the controller of personal information for the purposes of the Data Protection Act. The data controller is responsible for deciding how your information is used and ensuring it is private and secure.
The individual responsible for data protection compliance at Veronique Fitness Pro is Veronique Rees. They can be contacted at: email@example.com or at the address below.
For further information on how to request your personal information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also contact the Data Protection Officer for further details of how and why we process your information, using the details above.
The Information Commissioner (ICO) is also a source of further information about your data protection rights. The ICO is an independent official body, and one of their primary functions is to administer the provisions of the Data Protection Act.
You have the right to complain to the ICO if you think we have breached the Data Protection Act. You can contact the ICO at:
Information Commissioner’s Office, Wycliffe House, Water Lane, Wilmslow, Cheshire. SK9 5AF
0303 123 1113 / http://www.ico.org.uk/
We may contact you to deal with matters about your tenancy or application for housing. We will also contact you when we need to consult with you about any proposed changes to our service.
“We” “us” or “Veronique Fitness Pro” means
Veronique Rees is the sole owner of Veronique Fitness Pro.
10 Portland Business Centre
Manor House Lane
Berkshire, SL3 9EG
La Diva Design™ and LDD Men™ are brands owned and operated by Veronique Rees and are subject to copyright protection
© Veronique Fitness Pro 2017| All rights reserved